How to Make a Natural Cleaning Spray with Essential Oils
What you Need?
- 500 ml Amber Glass Bottle - to reuse
- 500 ml of Water
- 10ml dōTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
- 20 drops of your favourite essential oil to mix in (optional)
You can also add in some dōTERRA essential oils for that extra fresh clean smell.
I love to add different essential oils in for different purposes.
Some I like to use for the Kitchen Spray are these due to the fact that they are also often used as Food Flavouring Essential Oils so I prefer to keep these ones in my kitchen as they are food safe.
- Lemon - great for dishes and dishwasher and glass
- Wild Orange - good for glass and has a lovely clean smell
- On Guard Blend - good for protection
- Lemongrass - good for odours
- Grapefruit - good for helping oily messes
If I am making a spray for the Bathroom, I might change it up so that my essential oils are more for cleaning...These essential oils are known for their good cleansing properties.
- Eucalytpus - great to spray sheets down too...or add 1-2 drops to the wash
- Tea Tree - well known for it's cleansing properties.
- Lemon Eucalytpus
- On Guard - Protective Blend
- Clove Essential oil - more for preventing mouldy areas.
You can make up your own special blend too. I love combining On Guard and Wild Orange or Lemon.
Super cheap and easy as well as good for the waterways and planet!
How good is that?