How to Detox with Essential Oils
Detoxification with Cilantro Essential Oil
Cilantro does more than season the odd dish; it’s a great digestive support when it comes to indigestion and nausea and can relieve muscle pain and inflammation. It also supports the detoxification of heavy metals and provides the body antioxidants, which help eliminate free radicals.
When combined with marjoram, patchouli, bergamot, frankincense, and cypress, the benefits of this Liver Detoxifying Blend will support the natural function of the liver, thereby supporting its detoxification efforts, which enables overall bodily homeostasis.
Enhance natural detoxification and healthy organ function by following the below protocol. Support this protocol by staying hydrated throughout the day.
Liver Detoxifying Blend Ingredients
- 2 drops Marjoram Essential Oil
- 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 2 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- 3 drops Cilantro Essential Oil
- 3 drops Cypress Essential Oil
- 3 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 1/4 Cup Carrier Oil (like Fractionated Coconut Oil or Olive Oil)
Enhance liver function and natural detoxification by blending all ingredients in a glass bowl or container until well combined. Apply over the liver (below the ribs on the right half of the body) and into the body’s reflex points every night. Follow this protocol for two weeks.
- Fall in love with essential oil recipes by trying this healthy and delicious Jalapeno and Goat Cheese Hummus with Cilantro and Limeessential oil. This dynamic combination of spicy Jalapenos, rich goat cheese, and hearty white beans is a crowd-pleasing dip perfect for a variety of social occasions. The Cilantro and Lime essential oils add a unique and flavorful twist, making this an ideal dip for vegetables and breads alike. Make sure to include Jalapeno and Goat Cheese White Bean Dip in your next social gathering and it will surely impress family and friends.
- Sometimes a simple internal cleanse is just what the body needs. Cilantro essential oil is a great oil to use for a bodily cleanse due to its powerful cleansing and detoxifying abilities.* Place two drops of Cilantro essential oil in a Veggie Capsule and take it internally to experience a cleansing and detoxifying effect that will leave your body feeling refreshed.
- Spice up your citrus diffuser blends with Cilantro essential oil. Cilantro oil has a fresh, sweet, and herbal aroma that works perfectly with citrus blends. When you add Cilantro oil to the citrus blend of your choosing, the pure aroma of Cilantro oil will add to the freshness of the citrus oils, creating a soft, herbal aroma. Cilantro can also be used in non-citrus blends to produce a piquant freshness.
- Are you looking for a tasty and healthy recipe the whole family can enjoy? Try a healthy twist on the traditional burger with this Vegetarian Black Bean Burger recipe. This delicious recipe is packed with vegetables and essential nutrients that will satisfy your body—especially your taste buds. With the addition of Cilantro and Basil essential oils, the burger is not only healthy but bursting with flavor. This essential oil recipe is a great and delicious way to up your veggie intake.
- Avoid unpleasant smells in your home or at work with Cilantro oil. Because of Cilantro’s fresh, herbal aroma, it is a powerful oil to help you steer clear of unwanted odors. Place a few drops of Cilantro oil into a diffuser to help deodorize any room and dissipate the unpleasant aromas in the air. When diffused, Cilantro essential oil will not only eliminate bad smells, but will also fill the room with its fresh, herbal aroma.
- Create your own cilantro rice dish by adding one drop of Cilantro oil to your cooked rice for a delicious and zesty boost. Cilantro is known to elevate dishes to a new level of flavor and is commonly used in rice meals. By adding Cilantro essential oil, you can transform a mundane pot of rice into a cilantro rice dish that all will enjoy.
- After eating a favorite meal, dining out with some friends, or having a tasty holiday dinner, it is not uncommon for the words “stuffed” or “too full” to come to mind, describing the lethargic, after-food state. For moments like this, make sure to have your Cilantro essential oil in tow. Cilantro oil contains powerful properties that can aid with digestion when used internally. Use Cilantro essential oil with water or in a Veggie Capsule after over-indulging to assist with digestion* and avoid the lingering effects of that “stuffed” state.
- Forget about chopping herbed cilantro; make your cooking experience an easy one by using an essential oil. Cilantro oil is power packed with benefits from its original herbed state. It can be used to replace herb cilantro in a variety of recipes while still providing flavorful benefits. Try replacing herb cilantro with 1 drop of Cilantro essential oil in all of your favorite guacamole, salsa, salad, or dip recipes. You will love how easy and delicious it is.
- Taking Cilantro essential oil internally can do wonders for the body. Cilantro oil contains many natural and important components that are beneficial in bringing the body needed support. Place one drop of Cilantro essential oil into a Veggie Capsule to provided your body with important antioxidant benefits.*
Also check out
Zendocrine - doTERRA Detox Blend
- Add 1–2 drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water to support healthy liver function.*
- Take one drop daily for one week as part of an internal cleansing regimen or to kick-start a New Year’s resolution.*
- Apply to abdomen or bottoms of feet to support the body's natural detoxification system.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances*
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems*
Tangerine Peel, Rosemary Leaf, Geranium Flower/Leaf, Juniper Berry, Cilantro Herb essential oils.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.